Today I want to present you to Kuan Yan Tan, CEO & Co-founder at Jublia, a tech entrepreneur that I’ve heard of at the MWC13 in Barcelona (Spain) last month…
- Could you present you to my readers please ?
- We want to know everything about Jublia…
- What’s your business model ? how are you going to earn money ?
- What countries do you target and for what type of events ?
We are interested in assisting all events around the globe but am focusing on working with event organisers in Singapore and certain European countries for now.
- Is the project running now ? are you happy with it ?
- How was your participation at the MWC13 in Barcelona (Spain) ?
- I saw people of your project in Singapore but also in Sweden : where are you exactly located ?
We are still running this as a non-profit project on the sideline (latest event to be held in Singapore) and would love to franchise it in other locations around the world.
- How has begun the Jublia project ?
- How do you see the market of Singapore comparing to the others ones ?
- Technically on what is relying the Jublia project ?
On the backend, we mainly run our algorithms that determines the relevance of other attendees and act as the ‘matchmaker’ between attendees.
My CTO is definitely in a better position to answer this question much better with a full stack technical perspective!
- The future ?